FS/Trade: Koa Fluke Tenor w/ pickup

ukulelearp

Reaction score
It's a Tenor Fluke, solid koa soundboard, K&K Bigshot pickup, Rosewood fretboard & Bubinga bridge. I tried and can't find any cosmetic damage, it's definitely mint. These go for about $475 new, and this one's only about four months old. Sounds great, clear and loud. Currently have it strung with a set of Worth clears that are about a month old. Electronics work fine. I really like the sound of it, I think it's very well suited to both fingerstyle and strumming. I'm only selling it because i find that I almost never use the pickup and I would prefer a ukulele I can use with a strap.

I'm asking $420+ shipping
I'm also open to trades, if anybody's interested.

Last edited:
The only trade-worthy uke I have is a very nice Lanikai SM-CE. It's minty-awesome but it's a concert.

a picture would be great. I've only seen plastic flukes

is the top solid koa?

Why don't you put a price on this uke and then buy yourself another tenor? Flea Market Music has it listed at $375, and that is without the pickup. The Fluke is very popular. I can't swing it right now but I bet there is someone else just dying to have one. I know John would love to have it but he'd probably put a Mele sticker on it :)

Why don't you put a price on this uke and then buy yourself another tenor? Flea Market Music has it listed at $375, and that is without the pickup. The Fluke is very popular. I can't swing it right now but I bet there is someone else just dying to have one. I know John would love to have it but he'd probably put a Mele sticker on it :)

Only because I'm not totally sure what it's worth, because I haven't found any others online. I probably will if nobody is interested in the trade.

You should also give us some idea what you want in trade. How about a Riptide tenor, solid spruce top with pickup and built-in tuner?

That really is a fabulous Fluke. I really wish I had the money to buy one of every Fluke and Flea (just every available scale length in both models, including a Koa and a Mahog), and one of every Mainland, and with the money I have left I'd get a Moore Bettah.

That exact model, pickup and all, would cost $470.00 plus shipping at FleaMarket Music. Not cheap. If it's in VG+ to mint-ish condition I wouldn't hesitate to advertise it at $425 or so (ballpark).

Last edited:
That really is a fabulous Fluke. I really wish I had the money to buy one of every Fluke and Flea (just every available scale length in both models, including a Koa and a Mahog), and one of every Mainland, and with the money I have left I'd get a Moore Bettah.

That exact model, pickup and all, would cost $470.00 plus shipping at FleaMarket Music. Not cheap. If it's in VG+ to mint-ish condition I wouldn't hesitate to advertise it at $425 or so (ballpark).

I like the way you think. Edited the post, now listed at $420. Could a moderator update the title to reflect that it's not just for trade anymore?

Interested

I have a Vintage Kamaka HF-1 Soprano in great condition w/ original case, any interest?

Your Fluke is drop dead delicious! This would have been a serious consideration, but I just bought the Green Fluke with Rosewood fingerboard listed here, I think I'll be thrilled with her though.
I have no doubt this baby will sell quickly.

What a cool Fluke! It sure makes my hibiscus one look like a toy. I just posted a Marketplace ad for a vintage 1927 custom soprano, and would be totally to work out a trade deal. The link is below. I'm not sure if you're into vintage instruments, but this one is both lovely, unique, and quite possibly the last of its kind! PM me if you're open to making a deal.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...T-Vintage-1927-Handcrafted-Custom-Soprano-Uke

Thanks for the offers guys, but I'm looking for a tenor. I might settle for a concert, but not a soprano. They're both super cool though, I'd love to have them if I had a bit more cash :D

Top Bottom