Free Jake download of his new song "Go For Broke"

The unit was the 442nd Regimental Combat Team of the 100th Infantry Battalion and what the men of the unit did in the face of overwhelming predjudice was incredible. There's an entertaining movie of the same name (Go For Broke! - 1951) that presents Hollywood's version of their story. It turns up on AMC and TCM occassionally. For more information, Googling Go For Broke will turn up some additional sites with the units's story.

Aloha,

Don

Yea, the history of the Four Four Two and One Puka Puka is definitely worth reading. One of the most decorated units in US Military history.

Thanks for the link. Enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks. It was a pleasant enough song, but I kept waiting for the expected "virtuosity" to kick in. Although I can't help but thinking if I had the tabs, this might actually be one of his songs that I could play. :)

Anyway, kudos to Jake for helping to keep alive the memory of some of our (mostly) forgotten military veterans.

The only part I'm having trouble with is the chords he strums. it's pretty simple aside from that

I downloaded it, and to be honest I thought it was quite bland. But that's just my opinion one that song, I usually love his stuff but wasn't impressed with that one.

Top Bottom