Koa Eleuke advice

papplehead

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know anything about the koa eleuke?

I saw the pictures on the website but was wondering if it was really worth the extra $100.

I do think that it looks the best out of all the eleukes but I haven't gotten a chance to play one because for the store to order one, you have to put a deposit down binding you to buy it afterwards.

Anyways, anyone out there who was bought one and can give me some advice?
Thanks

If you do not want to put a deposit down and want to backorder one... just let me know. I do not like taking $ until I have the product. The Koas have been backordered for awhile and I have been able to get my hands on a few that were flown in early. That being said, they should be here later this month, or mid-August last I heard.

Yes, they play the same. It is basically the wood and look of it that you are paying for. But they are not as expensive as MSRP says. Unless you are going for the newer Koas (which should be coming in at the same time), it should not be $100 more. The more expensive ones have a slightly different body shape and have the chorus, tone, and volume on the side of the uke and should be here the same time as the SLs get here.. It is a pretty slick looking thing as well. I have pictures, but can not put them up right now. If you are interested I can post them tonight.

That is the info I have. If you have any more questions, let me know.

Top Bottom