Waverly Street Ukuleles..

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Aloha All,
UU member Dave G, turned me on to this site, which has some unique and beautiful ukuleles
and string intruments from my previous post "thin bodied ukuleles and I want to pass it on to
all of you...Really enjoyed this one, thanks DaveG...You're awesome.....
WSukes.com MM Stan..
Some nice Banjo's too, reasonable priced...

Last edited:
I bought my Waverly Street #51 over a year ago, very nice sound, and original artwork on top by Dave's mom for added bling. I highly recommend his 'ukuleles. ;)
51-01.jpg

Aloha Ahnko,
Is that a thin body pineapple????Wow.....aole au mea a nele ai...not, I want one!!!!
How many pineapples do you have??
I've never owned a pineapple, but long ago I played my cousin's one...
How are they in sound and are they good pickers??
Mahalo's Plenty!!!!

I recently purchased #38 pre-owned. It sounds great and is a joy to play.

Mitch

Last edited:
Aloha Ahnko,
Is that a thin body pineapple????Wow.....aole au mea a nele ai...not, I want one!!!!
How many pineapples do you have??
I've never owned a pineapple, but long ago I played my cousin's one...
How are they in sound and are they good pickers??
Mahalo's Plenty!!!!

My Waverly #51 isn't quite as thin as a Kala soprano but definitely my thinnest pineapple, wouldn't want it any thinner.
WSuke.jpg

Sheesh, I dunno, maybe I have a dozen or so different pineapples?
I grew up with a Kamaka pineapple in my house my dad being quite a gifted musician so a pineapple to me is THEE 'ukulele both in looks and sound. I always prefer the sound of the pineapple a soprano pineapple sounding more like a concert due to more surface area of top and more cubic inches of body space. Of course construction methods and thickness of materials will effect the sound but all things being equal I prefer the pineapple sound. They are excellent pickers in my experience.
th_Pineapple.gif

PS. Dave will have his first custom Koa wood pineapple completed real soon, you may want to grab it while you can. ;) Too bad I'm broke or I would.

PS. Dave will have his first custom Koa wood pineapple completed real soon, you may want to grab it while you can. ;) Too bad I'm broke or I would.

Many thanks Mitch, Kanaka 916, and Ahnko Honu,
Didn't realize that Waverly Street ukuleles have been around that long, not to
mention there's alot of satisfied customers out there. How are their prices compared to
Kala's? Anybody sell them in Honolulu???Wouldn't mind taking one out for a test strum.....
Mahalo, MM Stan..

Small, one man operation in Ohio, each one a unique individual a work of art. You'll have to deal direct but no fears, Dave is a top notch luthier as well as a great person to deal with. Trust me you won't be disappointed. ;)

Top Bottom