Peaceful Behemoth

Sambient

Reaction score
This is one of my novelty ukes that I'm trying to re-home. I'll be putting up a few more from my collection in the next day or so.

Meet the Peaceful Behemoth
samscamera061.jpg

One of those ebay lovelies with a name that you never cross paths with again. Harmonia!
I fell for the dazzling combination of f-holes and tear shaped body. Ooo-wee! There was no size indicated in the listing, so I shot a question to the seller. I was told “concert” so I went ahead and made the purchase.
She’s a big girl. At 28”, she falls right between tenor and baritone. Sure I could have sent it right back, but I was distracted by her beauty. I was sure I needed an ukulele with f-holes. I thought that even though I’m a soprano and concert kinda gal, I could work my way up. Like weight trainers do.
I was also sure I could give her a little more of a voice because she’s just a little quiet. D’Addarios, the popular tenor ones that are made up of a set of acoustic guitar strings, helped a little. But she’s still timid of voice.
This is the uke you get because you like its looks. This is the uke that won’t bother the neighbors in the next apartment or the sleeping significant other. $48 CONUS

More pics to follow

samscamera062.jpg

Forgive glare, she's very high gloss. Which is why there's some fingerprints at the moment.

samscamera060.jpg

So in essence she's a much prettier ohana vita but with a quieter voice? I'm most likely not in the best position to buy a new uke right now. But out of curiosity how do you take payments?

Little bit bigger than the Ohana Vita though. Paypal payment. Send a private message if you'd like to give her her new home.

Bump to first page in marketplace.

Those D'Addarios give a nice substantial tension for those of you who have bolder hand strength. Who knows, maybe in the right hands, there's just a little more voice to this large lovely creature.
I really wish I could handle this size, this would not be for sale and it would be on display in my living room as my pick-up and mess about quick grab.

Of course if you like this uke but would rather not buy from me, there's one on ebay right now. For twice as much. And that price isn't including shipping.

I would also be very interested in legit trades. Entry level pineapple frinstance.

Bumping this again as I just had to lay out for *sob* *shudder* bifocals. Owtch says the wallet. Let alone what my sense of vanity says about reaching this particular milestone. I digress. Buy my ukulele!

This is very pretty. Someone buy this so I can stop longing for it.

I absorb the cost of the shipping within the continental U.S. You don't have to worry about that.

Did I read 48$ conus? I would like it for a project I am working on. Does not matter if it's not too loud as it will be fitted with pickup and preamp. E Mail me with an address and I will arrange payment.

If that deal falls through I might take this off your hands. Do you think it could handle baritone tuning?

Top Bottom