Charlotte Uke Jam - July 10

Mim

Reaction score
Alrighty folks!

Due to the July 4th holiday... we are jamming on the 10th instead! I will be there! You gonna be there?

Got a friend interested in playing the uke? Drag them along. I have ukes they can borrow durng the jam! Gotta spread the Aloha Spirit and turn Charlotte into the most laid back, chill, smiling, uke playing town the world has ever seen (outside of anywhere in Hawaii) one jam attendee at a time.

3-5

Bring about 8 copies of a few songs. Bring a treat if you want! I will bring the popcorn!

Be there!

i will be there & ready to go! charlotte uke jam!!!! awwww yeah!

:shaka:

I want to go! Wish I was even a LITTLE bit near Charlotte!

hey scarecrow! you're very welcome to attend. are there some songs you'd really like to learn to play on the uke? i recommend going to www.chordie.com and searching for some. then adjust the "transpose chords" and "tuning" until you get something easily playable or within your voice range and tuning to ukulele-c. make 8-10 copies to bring & we'll see you there! bring a friend or two!

Woo hoo! Sounds like we will have some new people! I am SO SO SO looking forward to it!!!

argh. dangit. shooooot!

something has come up that cannot be rearranged.

argh. i will not be there this saturday.

here are the songs i wanted to bring. (so maybe you can judge for yourself if it is better that i wasn't there-- :) ). but please feel free to try 'em out.

"crazy love" van morrison
"taking care of business" bto
"blinded by the light" manfred mann

yeah, crazy kick of tunes in my head lately.

have a blast y'all! i'll catch you next go round. argh.

:wallbash:

hey john! yeah, we did it this way this time due to the 4th of july holiday. will you be there then? bring your koalohas! i want to strum some serious wood!

:shaka:

Scarecrow, you gotta go. Sit next to Mim. She'll take care of you. She's awesome.
Wish I was there. You guys better have the BEST time!

Top Bottom