i miss...

UkEdman90

Reaction score
i miss being in the loop of things going on here at UU... i miss my uke playing daily waiting for my freshman comp class to begin... i miss my uke alot... she has dust on her! DUST! why! why did i do this! help me guys! its time i get motivation to strum away once again for people to throw change at me! to serenade my love of my life, to hear dumb ppl say, "is it real"... I want to play again! but damn G. my G string snapped. as i tuned her up. she sat to long now i want a new uke. wholy crap im going on and on! i want to say welcome back to me at UU but now for a serious question...

Is it me or are people still loving "Im Yours"????

please explain this

if you made it this far bravo! if you have anything to comment Bravo! i love UU and i wana say welcome back to me hah!

-Don

This is probably one of the few places you can "go home again". :) Welcome back.

Shuffle down to the music store and pick you up a new set of strings. While there look at the music books to see if there's anything new to play. Shuffle on home, clean your baby, put on them new strings, and with a good tuning give her a good strum. The magic will still be there. It's the journey, not the destination. Enjoy

You do remember that those strings are replaceable? lol

Welcome back. Just go get ya a new set of strings and get back at it.. We all have dry spots from time to time..

indeed. new strings where in order ;) from the uu merch store thou. i play those d'adarios and can not find the uke strings anywhere near me :( well worth while

Well, as for your serious question, I personally still love "I'm Yours", and Jason Mraz in general. I think this mostly has to do with the fact that I don't really ever listen to music on the radio, so I only hear it when I choose to. I understand that it's been played to death on the mainstream media, but to me it's still just a happy, mellow little tune with a nice message. :)

Top Bottom