Win an Eleuke - The Official Eleuke "Uke Rock!" Give-Away Contest!

anaka

Ukulele Underground Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Hey UUers!

This month (July 2010) we are giving away 4 Eleuke ukuleles in the Eleuke "Uke Rock!" Video Contest!

To enter, here is what you need to do:
1. Make a video of yourself playing a Rock (or rock-related*) song on your ukulele. Be sure to mention the Eleuke "Uke Rock!" Contest somewhere in your video.
2. Upload your video to YouTube.
3. Submit it to this thread.

*Rock-related can mean almost anything. You can do a cover of a rock song, write an original rock song, take a rock song and cover it in a different style of music, take a song in a different genre of music and make it into a rock song, write a song about rock music ... etc. Be creative, use your imagination and rock out!

You may do collaborations or make videos accompanied by other people, as long as you are playing an ukulele in your video (and as long as you're willing to share your new Eleuke with the other people in your video, if you win).

One entry per contestant, deadline is July 31st, 2010.

Prizes:
1st place: Tenor solid-body Eleuke with f-holes, headphone jack & mp3 jack (+soft case)
2nd place: Concert solid-body Eleuke with pineapple design, headphone jack & mp3 jack (+soft case)
3rd place: Soprano Eleuke ukulele BCS-50E acoustic-electric with abalone inlays (+soft case)
4th place: Soprano Eleuke ukulele BS-30E acoustic-electric (+soft case)

Have fun & Good Luck!

Last edited:
Well, I missed June's awesome contest so I must enter this one :)

I'm entering a solo version of Africa by Toto. :D Soft rock, but rock nonetheless.

Hehe, I would like to enter my Sweet Child O Mine.

Noo !!!
I also wanted to make this music !:(
your video is better than the one I wanted to do ... I know only this rock music on ukulele ... not bother to put a video with the same music.
Good luck to all

Is there a limit to the number of entries per person?
–Lori

man! this is really generous

I gotta enter this one!
I was gonna post a video doing rock anyways
It's perfect!

Good luck guys!

Top Bottom