FS/FT: Koa Fluke with tenor neck and electronics

ukulelearp

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm selling a Fluke with a solid Koa soundboard, tenor neck, rosewood fretboard and bubinga bridge (both are usually plastic). It also has the factory pickup installed. I bought it about four months ago. I compared it with a few other Flukes and it was definitely the best sounding one there. It's the only model they make with a solid top. Retails for about $480.

I've searched and searched for any cosmetic damage, but I've taken good care of it and it's in mint condition. I would take a video sample, but my macbook doesn't have the best mic and it wouldn't do it justice. There are a few samples on youtube. It has a set of month-old Worth clears and comes with the factory gig bag. I do really like it, but I think someone else will get more use out of it. I don't need or use the pickup and I'd like to be able to use a strap.

If anyone's interested in a trade, I'd be willing to throw in cash for something nice enough, and I'm fine with a trade + cash going the other way too. I'm only looking at tenors though.

Right now I'm asking $380 + s/h

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Lowered again to $380. If nobody takes it at that price I'll just hold on to it.

Has this uke been sold yet?

Top Bottom