New Custom Ko'olau Pineapple!

Craig

Reaction score
It should be here by Wednesday or Thursday!
Apple2.jpg

Apple4.jpg

Apple6.jpg

Apple3.jpg

NICE. Now I have pineapple envy. ;)

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I hope that you will be able to put up a video so we can hear that sweet sound!!!!

Congrats!!

Absolutely stunning! Love the binding, especially the bound fretbaord/neck. Love the abalone. Love the wood grain. Love the uke!

What exactly are the woods used? What is the scale length? Must see a video. Not an option. Must see (don't make me come over there)....

The back and sides are Brazilian rosewood. The top is Port Orford spruce. The binding is Koa and the fretboard, bridge and faceplate are ebony. I have to get it first before I can post a video...but will do!

Yes, those are bridge pins. I also have them on my other Ko'olau. They're a standard option.

Congrrratulations, you really went all-out! What a beauty.

All I can say is wow! That's a really beautiful and unique instrument. It's also a really fine combination of woods. I can't imagine it sounding anything less than spectacular. Congrats!

NICE. Now I have pineapple envy.

When do you not have pineapple envy? Please let me know, because on that day, I'd be very interested in taking some photographs of some flying pigs. ;)

It's been two years, ten months in the making.

Hot diggity dog, that's patient! But it sure looks like a painstaking near-three years. So, so lovely! (Yum slotted pineapple headstock! :drool:)

Aloha Craig,
Thanks for sharing your beautiful ukulele...that custom was well worth the wait...Beautful
wood and the binding as well , especially the curl in both .. I like the contrast in the binding and
that stringer in the middle of the book matched back. With those awesome gold tuners, HMMMMM
very salavating....Must have cost a pretty penny know, my guess $2500.00 Am I close....
Anyways enjoy!! MM Stan..

Top Bottom