Hamano Uke on Amazon Gold Box

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hamano Uke will start at 6:00 PST this morning (Sat) on Gold Box Deals.

Aloha Tudorp and Good Morning,
I'm not familiar with Amazon Gold Box Deals,
what's that all about, could you explain to me...
I would appriciate it very much!!! MM Stan...

Every day, Amazon has "Gold Box" deals they list every few hours. You can find some really awesome deals on stuff, but not everything. a couple months ago, they had the Lanikai LU-21 for $32 bucks or so. I picked one up just to use as a "Throw Down" Uke. I use it to hand to people that want to pluck around with it when they come over. They have some really good deals on guitars fairly regularly. Here is the link...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

They have a Fender Strat J bass coming up this morning too for $100. Decent starter bass if someone wants one for their kid..

Last edited:
$199.00 for a solid mahogany Martin clone that sounds better than a new Mexican Martin is a deal!

Aloha Big Guy,
Thanks for turning me on this this one..certainly will be checking it out!!
Anyways, how have you been? did you see that sopranino that mitch is selling
kinda reasonable price, think it's the same one as yours..in the uu marketplace...
Take Care and until next time Aloha, MM Stan....

Doin good... Just been sittin around strummin.. No, I didn't see the one Mitch is selling. Which one, the Sopranino, or the Soprano.. Need to peek in the marketplace and take a look. (fraid to tho..lol)

I dont' know much about them either. But, I think they are import factory ukes. Nice looking traditional uke tho. I love the traditional mahogany ukes. The wood looks much deeper than my Ohanas... But $75 off their regular price with free shipping, if they are good Ukes, not a bad savings... You can flip over to Elderly's site and take a closer look. They have very nice photos of them..

Last edited:
yep. Thats a very good price, especially including shipping. That is what Mim gave me my SK-21 for. She also gave me a nice padded Ohana soprano bag for $5 (regular price on that was $17 I think). The cheapest I have seen them everywhere else is $130 (but not free shipping). Retails for $169 I think.. Awesome little Uke. Suprising sound from the little thing..

Over here in Waikiki I've seen them at those tourist trap uke shops for $225.00 plus tax
I would like to get it but, I just bought one and it's on it's way...
you know how it is, I.'m not rich...I gotta watch my budget...
MIM is pretty cool........that was very nice of her....

Last edited:
Yup.. I know exactly how it is.. Damn budget thing.. lol.. $225 is way high... But, that is the tourist trade..

I noticed they 100% sold out of this deal. And it hasn't been so long since the last time they put this one up as a lightning deal. Wonder if they'll do that Lanakai deal again, that was great for an impulse buy.
I hope we see more popping up.

Yep. I got in on that Lanakai deal they had. If they did that one again, I would get another one. They are great to have around the house for guests, or kids that come over and want to play.

Top Bottom