Fifty Songs in Ninety Day Challenge aka 50/90

Gary Jugert

Reaction score
Hey guys ... a quick plug for those of you needing to shake the cobwebs out of your songwriting efforts. The annual 50/90 challenge begins today and runs through October 1. You write (or try to) fifty songs over the next ninety days.

I will point out that one of the more passionate and funny groups is the ukulele club inside the competition. I'd love to see more UU-ers wandering the halls there.

Here's the link:

http://fiftyninety.fawmers.org/

I managed to write 50 songs in 90 days last year and now I've got a full-length musical for ukulele finished, so there's definitely an opportunity for you to create something really big if you're up for the challenge.

Cool. This might be fun. I think in the 20+ years I've been a musician I have written about three songs (none of witch I remember). I keep wanting to get into song writing...

~DB

This sure seems to be an opportunity not to be missed If you are ambitious, go for it and try writing the 50 Songs in 90 Days Challenge and try to make in big out there I know there will be mental blocks but once we get going, there will be no looking back At the end of it all, at least we have the satisfaction that we tried and who knows, even if you don’t, you’d have the written the lyrics that you wanted to all his while

Top Bottom