T-Shirts update

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everybody. The t-shirts and hoodies are being printed right now. It was an extra large order so it's taking a little longer. Sorry for the delay. Will keep everyone posted to the status.

I totally missed everything about this. My open house is this Saturday so I'll be stacking some nice cash. Is there a chance I can find out how to get the UU print on a dark brown hoodie? Or perhaps just go through you guys? I understand you may have extras, and that would be cool too. I guess I'll just see what happens =P

Man...I can't wait til the order form is back up.
I need some ukulele-reppin' clothing.

We ordered a bunch of extra shirts and hoodies though many of them will be coming on tour with us. We will let everyone know when they all come in.

FYI. Most of the shirts got mailed out yesterday. A few international orders are still on hold. Thank you everyone for your patience. We can see that there is definitely enough demand for UU apparel that we need to keep inventory now, so we will be launching a regular online store in the near future, probably after the tour. No more pre-orders and then waiting for months! Hoooray!

Yeah, an UU online store! I can't wait!!!

Got my shirt!!

We just came back from vacation and got our mail today and there was that lovely envelope from Hawai'i! Thanks.
:D

wewt i got my shirt and hoodie today!! but one problem. remember those hawaii music source Tee's u had rayan. i asked for one and you said you'd throw it in with my order. i didn't get one:( just wonderin if i can still get one from ya. i'll send u an e-mail real quick about it^_^

Love my UU t-shirt

My Hamano loves the new UU t-shirt. It feels so soft around my nut, strings and I just love the way it caresses my sound hole. Oooh, makes me wanta do some strum'in. . . :D

P1010875-1.jpg

Top Bottom