FS: Pistachio Green Soprano Flea with Original Bag

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
$120, shipping included to CONUS. I will ship to AK, HI, and internationally for actual shipping cost.

I picked this up in Cape Coral a couple months ago but just haven't warmed up to it. It was used when I bought it, but in quite good condition. There are a few little fingernail dings in the top, one small one on the plastic edge, one on the back of the neck, and another small one on the headstock. They truly are small, but there none the less.

The sale includes the original Flea Bag, and the strings are Aquila. The round dot you see on the back is the adhesive dot with velcro that comes with the neck straps they sell. I'll leave it on there in case you've got one of those straps, if not, it'll just peel off.

100_2936600x450.jpg

100_2934600x450.jpg

100_2932450x600.jpg

100_2935450x600.jpg

Last edited:
I used to (and still kind of do) want one of these super badly....perfect color.

Why you selling your new flea? That's such a cool color. It's a shame they took it out of production.

I like that little sucker, great traveller. I've got a similar fluke and a bid on another uke at the moment so not in the market unfortunately. Happy selling.

PM sent. I will take it if it is still available. I think it will make a great lunch break uke. If nothing else, I will certainly get my money out of it come Christmas.

PM sent. I will take it if it is still available. I think it will make a great lunch break uke. If nothing else, I will certainly get my money out of it come Christmas.

PM responded to.

Top Bottom