Amazon Gold Box: Blue Snowball USB Microphone $52.99

Aloha Melissa,
Thanks for the heads up on this one....
But if you come across a lanikai tenor, please post it!!!
MM Stan..

I hope everyone ate this deal up...I love my blue :) Melissa, did you get one?

You can get the brushed aluminum model for $57 still. I needed a new, better mic for recording audio and I picked it up on your guys' recs. Thanks!

I'm really glad I found this thread and GoldBox. I just wish they hadn't put Musical Instrument Deals at 6AM! Ugh...so sleepy...

wish I had seen this. I tried to buy a snowflake mic/webcam combo today... newegg won't ship it to an APO AE. so, i spent ninety on a snowball mic, and I'm stuck with my crummy laptop webcam.

Oooooh well

Ok, enough feeling bad for myself. Hope all you guys took full advantage of the deal!

wish I had seen this. I tried to buy a snowflake mic/webcam combo today... newegg won't ship it to an APO AE. so, i spent ninety on a snowball mic, and I'm stuck with my crummy laptop webcam.

Oooooh well

Ok, enough feeling bad for myself. Hope all you guys took full advantage of the deal!
Next time, just let me know. Ship it to me and I'll send it to you in a flat rate APO box. The biggest box is like $12.50. I won't even bother to charge you for it.

I'm thinking of getting a pop filter for the mic....is it necessary?

Just use a nylon stocking and a coat hanger.. cheap and just as good as a store bought one. (or if you want to get fancy.. use a needlepoint hoop!)

Top Bottom