FS: Loprinzi Nova Concert

SamUke

Reaction score
I purchased this last year from MGM. Loprinzi Nova Concert 14 fret to body solid Mahogany is awesome condition. There is a little strum wear but its more of the satin finish becoming shiny from my finger tips, there are 2 stain imperfections where it is a little lighter then the rest of the uke but they are not bad by any means. Comes with a black fremont retangular case. $450 shipped. There is a video MGM made of it on youtube.

SOLD!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0015..jpg
    IMAG0015..jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMAG0017..jpg
    IMAG0017..jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0019..jpg
    IMAG0019..jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMAG0011..jpg
    IMAG0011..jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
This uke is so calling out to me. I have done a lot of searching about these Novas and I just don't find anything about them. The only videos on YouTube are by MGM. I wish I had some point of reference by which to judge it. Loudness and tone are so hard to judge unless you are listening side by side.

It is this or a Mainland and about $200 in my pocket. I flipped a coin three times and all three times it came up tails and tails=nope. Maybe I need a new coin.

This uke is so calling out to me. I have done a lot of searching about these Novas and I just don't find anything about them. The only videos on YouTube are by MGM. I wish I had some point of reference by which to judge it. Loudness and tone are so hard to judge unless you are listening side by side.

It is this or a Mainland and about $200 in my pocket. I flipped a coin three times and all three times it came up tails and tails=nope. Maybe I need a new coin.

Just look at it and try to buy the Mainland. If this was a tenor I'd be all over it.

New price $400 and shipping is split.

Top Bottom