Is the internet awesome or what?

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
I just had to share this: Jerry Corbitt of the Youngbloods (best known for the late 60's anthem "Get Together") just posted this message on The Barnkickers facebook page:

"Great to see you up on Facebook. Hope you are both well and prospering. I keep you CD in my car these days and play it every time I go out anywhere. I never get tired of listening to your stuff. God bless and big bunches of love from south Texas..."

Our facebook page

- Steve

Aloha Steve,
Whatever happened to the guitar player who used to play with your daughter, I
thought he was quite good too??? MM Stan..

Aloha Steve,
Whatever happened to the guitar player who used to play with your daughter, I
thought he was quite good too??? MM Stan..

I'm not sure whom you referring too, but I played guitar on our CD and onstage when we added a bassist and drummer for certain shows.

- Steve

I'm not sure whom you referring too, but I played guitar on our CD and onstage when we added a bassist and drummer for certain shows.

- Steve

I think it was one of your daughter earliest videos, no longer on...thin built
black straight hair kid playing the guitar, can't remember if they did one or
two videos....three years maybe ago???

I think it was one of your daughter earliest videos, no longer on...thin built
black straight hair kid playing the guitar, can't remember if they did one or
two videos....three years maybe ago???

Amanda and I are the only ones who have ever played guitar in our videos. You must be thinking about someone else....Julia Nunes perhaps?

- Steve

I think it was before one less tear, not sure but pretty much sure..and pretty sure it wasn't Julia for sure..oh well
Jus wondering....i remember they were ouside in a lawn or something like that.

On youtube there are some videos of us at the 2008 Bushman Ukulele Luaua with UU's very own Seeso playing guitar on stage with us. Both he and Julia Nunes actually borrowed Amanda's guitar for thier sets.

- Steve

Aloha Steve,
Actually I'm a big fan of the Barnkickers, started about three years ago...I like your style of music with the ukulele and your
daughter has that classic distinctive voice. Did she maybe had and post her own videos with a friend? The one I'm
referring to came out around around "one less tear" (my favorite song) she and the young guy guitar were outside
alone in the video ..maybe lawn ..grassy area..I'm definetly sure it wasn't Julia....I never saw him again...Young
lanky fellow with dark hair....Guitar... Oh well, jus asking....thanks anyway...
BtW- Enjoy your music, and keep sharing them with us...A Big Mahalo!!!!! MM Stan...

Top Bottom