Aqilla Nylguts

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Aloha All,
I just received my new backpacker ukulele from Captain Ukuleles of New Zealand..
and before I was iffy on aquilla strings, but not with these new Nygluts on my backpacker
I may be changing directions of my opinion of them. They sound really good and crisp, clean
sounding..I'm sure it's part of the well made ukulele and the woods he uses too..to be fair
I like the new sound, jus wondering if I got the new strings Aquilla promised to be out.
they're smooth and sweet....
MM Stan..

Aloha All,
I just received my new backpacker ukulele from Captain Ukuleles of New Zealand..
and before I was iffy on aquilla strings, but not with these new Nygluts on my backpacker
I may be changing directions of my opinion of them. They sound really good and crisp, clean
sounding..I'm sure it's part of the well made ukulele and the woods he uses too..to be fair
I like the new sound, jus wondering if I got the new strings Aquilla promised to be out.
they're smooth and sweet....
MM Stan..

Probably...I was playing my Dolphin last night with the old Nylgut and they're defiantly not smooth to the touch.

What color are they? The new color should look more like polished pearl and I don't think they're out yet. Mimmo, from Aquila was looking for testers just a couple weeks ago to send out his first samples. I'm hoping to be one, but maybe you got a really early set.

What color are they? The new color should look more like polished pearl and I don't think they're out yet. Mimmo, from Aquila was looking for testers just a couple weeks ago to send out his first samples. I'm hoping to be one, but maybe you got a really early set.

Testers? dam missed that one =[

Top Bottom