PDA

View Full Version : Help with technology

redsedge
06-07-2008, 01:17 PM
I would love to share pictures of my new bolivian uke and my even newer acquisition, a La Foley uke with you. I would love to post vidoes of my rather inadequate playing, BUT, I don't know how to use photobucket or youtube. I get so far and then it all goes wrong. I used to teach a computer class (low level) and sometimes when I walked in the room, all the computers would go lairy. I walk past the radio and sometimes it turns into white noise. Could anyone please help a technophobe? Very simple, easy steps, so I can learn how to share with you folks? I'm missing out here and I so want to join in. You all seem young and hip and happening. I'm a middle-aged English teacher but, oh, that four-stringed little instrument has grabbed my heart. Please help.

seeso
06-07-2008, 01:25 PM
I'd love to help, but first you must fill us in on the equipment you already have.

What kind of computer do you have, a Mac or PC?

Do you own a digital camera? How about a digital video camera?

Poi Dog
06-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Someone should probably start a sticky "How to Post Pics/Videos/Links Thread", huh? ;)

degracia
06-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Someone should probably start a sticky "How to Post Pics/Videos/Links Thread", huh? ;)

I'd love to do that, considering I have lots of time on my hands now that school is almost over.

seeso
06-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I'd love to do that, considering I have lots of time on my hands now that school is almost over.

Sweet! Go for it, dude.

degracia
06-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Here ya go! Feel free to add anything to it!

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36173#post36173

edit;

hey redsedge, take a look at the F.A.Q. at the top of the 'Uke Talk' board. You will find the instructions I made there and we can finally take a look at your uke!