clip-on kazoo..my latest torment....

poopylungstuffing

Reaction score
ooh...I saw a video where the girl has a kazoo clipped on to her headstock..and I have been trying to locate a kazoo with a built-in clip..

great idea, I have a Kanikapila Klip, will have to see if it works.
I know some folks use a harmonica holder.

Not sure what the one you saw was like, but the first thing I thought of was my cigar holder that clips onto just about anything. It's made for golf bags, but you could clip it anywhere. The clip that holds the cigar will accommodate a kazoo, and you could pad the mounting clip.

innovagolf_2111_2262745

great idea, I have a Kanikapila Klip, will have to see if it works.
I know some folks use a harmonica holder.

I have used a harmonica holder for years...it is just very cumbersome...I guess there are other issues that one must deal with when the kazoo is on the headstock, but it looked pretty swell..I think the guy with the kazookeylele also had the kazoo mounted to the headstock...

That's one of them..The one I really noticed was a girl..I sent her an inquiry, and found out that she did it with two rubber bands....:*)

Ahh, rubber bands and duct tape - they can do it all. Not that I would put duct tape on a uke.

I repaired the damage to the finish on my resonator with duct tape....

An update to this particular plight is that tried it with my pineapple Eleuke and actually broke a string while on stage...so I think the rubber band thing might have caused some unnecessary tension which made the string break...first time ever breaking a uke string ever!!

That is quite possibly the raddest video ever made. Final Countdown with Kazoo has been done (Toy Dolls), but toy piano/Uke...never. I am in awe.

Agreed. Number 1 on my Interweb Ukulele Awesomeness list

Totally amazing...and he pulled it off rather well, I'd say ...even the second one even better..Bohemian Rhapody

Last edited:
I've designed a kazoo holder that's for sale in the classifieds. If you've ever wanted to play the kazoo and ukuele, guitar or banjo at the same time but couldn't figure out how, have I got the answer for you.
Picture%20kazoo.jpg

Includes a harmonica holder modified to hold a kazoo, and a quality metal kazoo. How does it sound, you say?? Check out this You Tube clip of me, my '25 Washburn plectrum and my kazoo doing "Louisiana Fairy Tale":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02y01h_6E5A&feature=autoplay&list=UL9TDl_GdF3_U&index=1&playnext=5
This is guaranteed to make you the hit of your next jam session! I have 5 of these for sale, and I'm sure (or at least really hope!) they'll go fast.
$30 + $5 shipping in a large padded envelope wrapped in bubble wrap. Paypal and checks OK

Last edited:
I saw this the other day...pretty tempted...

metal_trumpet.jpg

Apparently the keys spring up and down but don't affect the tone. Just a regular kazoo shaped like a trumpet.

They also make a kazoo trombone...the slide slides in and out but doesn't affect the tone...

metal_trombone.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom