Fantasy Football 2010

haolejohn

Reaction score
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!???

Hey UUers, It is that time of the year again. Fantasy football is upon us. Who is game?

Same rules as last year?
Same league?

Please could you define football. The English or American game?

I can set up the league now. I think autodraft will be the only fair way to do it as it will be tough to find a time we are all available.

I want to do a 10 person league if possible, unless you think we will need more. so far we have 6:
haolejohn
faricelli
seeso
dnewton2
bigploch
acousticmonster

I am not sure if spookefoote is in or not. What's the deal spooke?

I can set up the league now or wait. Let me know what you all think. I think I can up the number of teams at a later date if need be.

I think we can wait to set it up. But last year we did a live draft and had 12 or 14 teams.

PM sent.

I think we can wait to set it up. But last year we did a live draft and had 12 or 14 teams.

PM sent.

Cool deal. League is set up. I can chenge the number of teams and draft type at any time.

The league name is UUFF2010 and the password is underground. Let me see if I can post a link.

I can set up the league now. I think autodraft will be the only fair way to do it as it will be tough to find a time we are all available.

I want to do a 10 person league if possible, unless you think we will need more. so far we have 6:
haolejohn
faricelli
seeso
dnewton2
bigploch
acousticmonster

I am not sure if spookefoote is in or not. What's the deal spooke?

I can set up the league now or wait. Let me know what you all think. I think I can up the number of teams at a later date if need be.

Sorry chaps, I've been busy sorting out chords and stuff elsewhere. I'll give it a miss but thanks for asking, it was most kind

Top Bottom