Louisville Uke Get Together on July 17th

jkevinwolfe

Reaction score
Were looking to put together a uke meeting for the Louisville KY area on the 17th. It'll be about 3 hours of ukin, sing alongin, maybe some drinkin and probably eatin of a few boxes of stale twinkies from the bakery factory outlet. Playing experience is optional. (We aint proud and you shouldnt be etiher.) Just show with a uke, preferably with strings.

If you're interested, please speak up.

I am interested as well. I am from PA but I will be Louisville, KY over the weekend. I will try to make a point of stopping in....schedule permitting. I googled the Cafe address but please PM me any other pertinent info as I do not have a facebook account. Hope it works out. Thank you.

Reminder that we're set for this Saturday at the Zeppelin Cafe. Hope to see anyone in the area there. You'll find many of the area's UU illuminati there. Eatin, Ukin, free pony rides and balloons for the kids. No wait, no pony rides or balloons. Damn, I was looking forward to getting a red one and wearing a cowboy hat.

Invite at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=109028405814518

It's a rainy day so you've got no excuse. Hope to see you at the Zeppelin.

It was a great time. Thanks need to go to Gretchen, our percussionist for being the catalyst for this. And she now even knows how to play a C7 chord.

Two pics I took. Mark plays and we watch!

4804450363_8028d478df_b.jpg

4804452069_62025e9a9e_b.jpg

Thanks to all. Had a great time and learned a lot.

Mandarb

Top Bottom