Jake S is coming to Louisville!!

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
1/28/11 according to his web site. He's not on the Kentucky Center's calendar yet. And in a recent add, his pic is captioned as "Chris Theile"!

4775238552_90e799108b_b.jpg

He has three concerts here in NC in Feb. I'm hitting the one in Raliegh on the 12th!! Can't wait! :)

I'm so exited! anybody thinking about getting together for a jam session around the time of the concert? since we'll all be near. I just joined the forum a few weeks back and haven't met any other UUers in the area.

JAKE!! Come To Ohio! Please!!....I don't know if there's much hope:( uke hasn't really caught on here

I'm so exited! anybody thinking about getting together for a jam session around the time of the concert? since we'll all be near. I just joined the forum a few weeks back and haven't met any other UUers in the area.

Even just meeting for a drink before the concert would be good. I know in chicago there were several UUers at the concert that I would have like to have met but had no way to identify them. Then again, maybe that was their preference. ;-)

I would be up for this.... when do tickets go on sale??

You can't miss this!! He performed in Fort Wayne on Friday. My son and I went. Second time he has been here in two years. I was blown away! It was a really small venue, probably about 80 people. A very small sound stage and in intamate setting, not a bad seat in the house. Afterwards, I got to shake his hand and he signed my uke , and played it a bit. Totally cool, and the fame has not gone to his head. A genuinely decent guy... nothing but positive energy. The world needs more people like Jake Shimabukuro!!!

Top Bottom