Martin Guitar and Fender Amp 4 Sale

AcousticMonster

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell a Martin DCX1E Guitar (w/Access Hard-shell Case) $500. The guitar is almost mint condition accept for one worn spot on the sound hole from picking, and it comes with a built-in Fishman Classic IV pickup.

Buyer will pay any shipping cost in addition to the cost of the instrument/amp. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING available (only shipping within the USA).

Edit: The Martin has sold, 8/1/2010.

PM me if interested.

Thanks guys,

Danny

Edit: The Fender Blues Junior has been sold.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
what's a guitar?

It's a prehistoric stringed instrument, used back in the days when the ancestors to Homo sapiens used to have 6 fingers and a thumb, and were twice our size and weight.

It's a prehistoric stringed instrument, used back in the days when the ancestors to Homo sapiens used to have 6 fingers and a thumb, and were twice our size and weight.
I thought it was the first attempt to create a portable acoustic bass...

Today one can think of a guitar as the SUV of stringed instruments. Notice how car aficionados tend to like the smaller, sportier, sexier little cars?

But Martins are nice. Let's see some pics.

Here are some more pictures of the guitar and amp for sale. Look at original post for other pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Edit: The Blues Junior has been sold. The Martin is still available.

Again, send me a PM if interested. I'm planning to put these up on ebay sometime this week, so if you would like to purchase let me know so i can take these down off ebay.

Last edited:
I'm interested...do you offer shipping to Australia?

Nice gear. Just a friendly reminder: don't forget to snap a pic of the gear with a handwritten note with "ukulele underground" or "UU" plus your username.

Bummed that I can't afford that Martin for my son right now.

I'm interested...do you offer shipping to Australia?

I replied to your PM. I forgot to post a picture of the side (with the pickup).

The Martin comes with a built-in Fishman Classic IV pickup.

attachment.php

I have a couple more pictures of the guitar and amp in my picture gallery (see my profile page).

Last edited:
Nice gear. Just a friendly reminder: don't forget to snap a pic of the gear with a handwritten note with "ukulele underground" or "UU" plus your username.

Bummed that I can't afford that Martin for my son right now.

Here are two pics with my hand written note:

attachment.php

Edit: The Fender Blues Junior has been sold. The Martin is still available.

Last edited:
This is really tempting but I can't buy another guitar...or anything right now. Gah.

Okay, my Martin has officially gone buh-bye. Thanks for supporting the sale of something containing six strings!

Admins...please close this thread.

Thank you.

Top Bottom