Jst a Thread to say Thank you to UU staff and friends

grappler

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well, as you guys are aware that Im living in Australia. The Ukulele instrument that we all have a deep passion about is unfortunately not popular here; so its very hard for me to actually get to interact with ppl that share this love..No shops, No one knows about it.. So the only thing that is motivated to play is obviously my obsession.... and also UU..
I'm logged on everyday to learn more and more about techniques, which instruments is good, strings, wood constructions etc..
I still havent posted a youtube of me playing cos im abit camera shy.. but later down the track, you'll see me on there!
I'm greatly appreciated by all the helpful advice from NukeDOC, Fred Miu, aldrine, Fatboicorp, GX9901, G~Ukes, Ryan,
Dominator for his excellent tabs and videos.. (i got the touch tab off u remember?) and I'm sure i forgot i few ppl, my bad... .. but u guys taught me alot.

I WOULD DIE TO GO TO HAWAII TO MEET UP WITH U FOLKS!! :(

Just like to say thank u.. from the bottom of my ukulele heart!

Nemo :D

Last edited:
but if you die to come to hawaii, then you wouldn't be coming to hawaii..... you'd be dead O_O haha jk. UU is such a great community and everyone here contributes somewhat to the whole experience. We learn about other people's styles, what they're preferences are like, reviews and opinions on certain things, and lots more. it's because of the community here that UU has grown this much. but of course, it all wouldnt have been available without the UU staff. I'd like to add my thanks too :)

Hey Nemo, Thanks for the kind words. If you think this is fun now, wait til we have another live broadcast. Trip will tell you, the chat was ridiculous.

but if you die to come to hawaii, then you wouldn't be coming to hawaii..... you'd be dead O_O haha jk. UU is such a great community and everyone here contributes somewhat to the whole experience. We learn about other people's styles, what they're preferences are like, reviews and opinions on certain things, and lots more. it's because of the community here that UU has grown this much. but of course, it all wouldnt have been available without the UU staff. I'd like to add my thanks too :)

absolutely.. Because i dont know anyone here that plays, its really good to communicate with u guys around the world..
i'd like to go to Hawaii one day.. it think it would be awesome. havent been there before but the intial reason would be to meet up with u folks :D
btw, what time is it there? its like 5:42 am .. havennt slept and i got work at 10 ARGH

Hey Nemo, Thanks for the kind words. If you think this is fun now, wait til we have another live broadcast. Trip will tell you, the chat was ridiculous.

Ill be waiting ryan! Always am.. everyday mate.... keep up the good job with this site... and also, i think ur a great uke musician. :):)

Last edited:
Like I've said before, you guys are the life and blood of this website. We thank you guys as well.

Actually I just picked up my ukulele again yesterday. This wouldn't be possible without all you folks as well... so thank you VERY much.

Hey guys,

Well, as you guys are aware that Im living in Australia. The Ukulele instrument that we all have a deep passion about is unfortunately not popular here; so its very hard for me to actually get to interact with ppl that share this love..No shops, No one knows about it.. So the only thing that is motivated to play is obviously my obsession.... and also UU..
I'm logged on everyday to learn more and more about techniques, which instruments is good, strings, wood constructions etc..
I still havent posted a youtube of me playing cos im abit camera shy.. but later down the track, you'll see me on there!
I'm greatly appreciated by all the helpful advice from NukeDOC, Fred Miu, aldrine, Fatboicorp, GX9901, G~Ukes, Ryan,
Dominator for his excellent tabs and videos.. (i got the touch tab off u remember?) and I'm sure i forgot i few ppl, my bad... .. but u guys taught me alot.

I WOULD DIE TO GO TO HAWAII TO MEET UP WITH U FOLKS!! :(

Just like to say thank u.. from the bottom of my ukulele heart!

Nemo :D

I know about the Kiwi Aussie rivalry, so sorry mate.... Anyways, I think the UKE might be fairly popular near you in NZ. Am I correct? I stumbled across a uke video on youtube.com. It had the NZ actor named Bret from "Flight of the Concords" show on HBO. He jamming and singing pretty well with a ton of other uke players up on stage. Check it out. Type in (Bret Flight of the Concords Ukulele) or something to find it??

Like I've said before, you guys are the life and blood of this website. We thank you guys as well.

Actually I just picked up my ukulele again yesterday. This wouldn't be possible without all you folks as well... so thank you VERY much.

Btw aldrine, Thank u for ur talent. you seriously inspire me.
i cant believe im the same age as you! May i ask how long you been playing for?

I know about the Kiwi Aussie rivalry, so sorry mate.... Anyways, I think the UKE might be fairly popular near you in NZ. Am I correct? I stumbled across a uke video on youtube.com. It had the NZ actor named Bret from "Flight of the Concords" show on HBO. He jamming and singing pretty well with a ton of other uke players up on stage. Check it out. Type in (Bret Flight of the Concords Ukulele) or something to find it??

Yeah Im planing a trip to Newzeland for a holiday so i might check out the places there...

:):D

haha yes it was. can't wait to do it again haha.

Top Bottom