::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my mind on the keyboard... I like the inane post idea, and maybe some more color. But other than that, it looks great! :)

Oh and just for Seeso, we need to put uuposthos about a million times in eleventy billion fonts! ;) lol*

*Just kidding...

I agree with the color. as for fonts, possibly a few will be sufficient. unless it's a pain then, one font. One font to rule all the other fonts, to bind them to servitude.....sorry, too much roleplaying, again.

well, we have some good news
Nothing is broken, he dinged himself up really well, and they're going to release him. Unfortuntately, he'll be home for at least the next 7-10 days, on crutches. This is going to be intersting.

now, do I stay home from work, and head to my moms house to give her a hand with him OR do I try to get back to sleep to go to work tonight. Oy.

Glad to hear that nothing is broken! Have you asked your mom what she might want?

You can play it in any key you want, to. It says capo 1st, which would make it C# G# A#m F#... I would just play it in the normal key with no capo... C G Am F

If you want to be in the original key, another alternative is just tune the strings up a semi-tone each.

Yeah.. he basically gave himself a giant hematoma inside his muscle... so he's confined to the recliner at the moment... They only released him because he's got a family of nurses to keep watch over him... Mom wants me to go to work, I think I'm gonna try to go and pass out for a bit... If i'm up at 3, I"ll call in. If I'm asleep, i'll go to work.

Get some sleep, Cash. sounds like you'll be needed, Best thing is to rest up so you'll have lots of energy. <<<Cash>>>

I agree with the color. as for fonts, possibly a few will be sufficient. unless it's a pain then, one font. One font to rule all the other fonts, to bind them to servitude.....sorry, too much roleplaying, again.

Sorry... gotta put my designer hat on.

One font. Period. Sorry, there can be no discussion. The one surefire way to make a design look amateurish is to add fonts.
I got the joke, though, Andy *grin*

The design, as it stands, is nice and solid and I think it would look good on a tshirt or as a logo.
There are a couple of minor streamlining things that could be done, but, as a design, it's solid and, if that's a mock-up, it's AWESOME.

Keeping colours to a minimum is also a good thought, as colour schemes can be added later. Less colours, but done right, are WAY more effective than more.

I didn't put up the tag but I did post the picture. I am truely sorry for the hard feelings it brought on. I can't undo what has been done, all I can say is I will try to do better in the future. I did not mean to cause anger or divide the thread. It was meant to be fun and went teribly wrong. I will say again I'm sorry.

No problem, Rob. You didn't mean any harm. It got some stuff out in the open. It was a good thing.

I knew about those snakes in Malaysia that flatten their bodies and spiral through the air for very short distances. They fly in the same sense that flying squirrels fly. I'm talking about winged serpents that soar like birds. That would be some scary crap!

those are called D r a g o n s:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom