what do you think of my video?

3nails4holes

Reaction score
That was a great video. I especially like the Chick-Fil-A scene since i Manage one right now.

thanks for the feedback! yeah, cfa & everyone involved really went above & beyond to help me make this video. the aloha spirit was alive & well!

what is the "street mentality" steve? i'm curious. "the way" i know of. "romans road" i'm familiar with. but not that. :D

:shaka:

thanks for the feedback! yeah, cfa & everyone involved really went above & beyond to help me make this video. the aloha spirit was alive & well!

what is the "street mentality" steve? i'm curious. "the way" i know of. "romans road" i'm familiar with. but not that. :D

:shaka:

Just the stupid way , I learned to re-act when I was young, and in a different enviroment. When I see something I think is wrong, I want to jump on the person who did it. Instead of being forgiving & understanding. Thats how I was before I became a Christian, I did that here once , and was wrong to do it,, and got a bunch of folk mad at me. Thats why I don tpost much anymore. I think Im in the running for "least liked UU member" LOL oh well , can undo whats done.
Steve

if being a boy scout means helping, caring, and promoting happiness and well-being then yes. If being a boy scout means camping and lighting fires then no. BTW I'm an eagle scout.

Top Bottom