my new uke came in!

j312311

Reaction score
Thanks MGM.

2m6x0s1.jpg

333vac2.jpg

10gdvya.jpg

sorry, i dont have a real camera just a phone.

Nice! All these people buying new ukes, I suppose it is a prerequisite to be on these forums that you have to buy a new stick every now and then... I should join in :)

Be sure to enter a detailed review in the Review section over at the main page, that will really help a lot of people make their choice easier. But no rush, enjoy your newlywed life for the coming weeks, and make your judgements when you get to know each other... have fun!

And eh... what's your next ukulele going to be? ;)

Nice dude, I think one thing all ukulele players need to do when they get married is warn the other half that all of a sudden you might have some UAS and need to spend oooohh say $400 on a new uke.

Also I guess i would be wrong not to ask, what's your next ukulele going to be? :D

I think one thing all ukulele players need to do when they get married is warn the other half that all of a sudden you might have some UAS and need to spend oooohh say $400 on a new uke.

Rich and I both started playing ukuleles (long) after we were married. Now, we both have UAS (does that make us co-dependent?).

One of the advantages is I can get a new uke and say it's for "us." :D

Is that the KA-T from MGM? cause i was looking at that one but i decided to go with the concert. its a sweet sounding uke man congratz.

Bassukuguy

Is that the KA-T from MGM? cause i was looking at that one but i decided to go with the concert. its a sweet sounding uke man congratz.

Bassukuguy
its actually a KA-CE and its sounding great so far.

Top Bottom