Concert Ukulele with Cutaways?

Snow

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new ukulele to buy on the web, and i've been searching the web and I can't find what i'm looking for! I'm looking for a Concert Ukulele (preferably amplified) that has a cutaway. Hmm, anyone know what brand carries one?

someone who dosent know the glory of MGM... welcome to the "Informed" Snow. we are glad to have you!

Bassukuguy

Keep us updated on any new finds. I am still interested in getting one but haven't found one that I want yet. They are really few and far between compared to tenor cutaways.

Bushman sells concert cut-aways.

I got a Bushman Engelmann Concert Cutaway in March and I love it! I named her Angie because she has a voice like an angel—gorgeous tone, perfect intonation, and a nice sustain.

If you want to hear her, check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/SailQwest

Ahhhh. That's MGM. I saw his Ebay store awhile ago.. and he doesn't seem to carry one :/. I already have one with a cutaway, the Kiwaya K-wave, but i'm thinking of selling it to buy a different one because I could hardly fit my hand in the cutaway. :uhoh:

Top Bottom