aNueNue Lani I longneck soprano

guitharsis

Reaction score
Purchased a few days ago.

What a great little ukulele in that price range. Wormanship beyond belief. Good sound and intonation, great playability. Not quite as loud as some others but certainly loud enough.

Anyone else have experience with aNueNue?

Nice review! See that Amazon has sold out of the Papa I longneck soprano at this time and has only one left of the Lani I longneck soprano.

This is my first longneck soprano and I really do like having a soprano with a concert neck.

Hey guys, I was wondering if you would recommend the Papa i long neck over other long neck sopranos. I'm thing of going with the papa because of price(black friday sale!) and reviews, although I haven't found too many reviews about it. The Ohana looks nice too, with the tenor neck and all, but haven't found hardly any reviews of it, and what I have found has been in Taiwanese or some such language I can't understand! Thanks!

Bolto'ukulele

I am really, really impressed with the aNueNue O'ahu tenor I have. It's not only a really visually pretty uke, but it sounds absolutely wonderful (each note rings clean and clear) and has a top-notch build. It may not feel quite as incredible as the Kanile'a, but that isn't due to a flaw in the aNueNue as much as a tribute to the supreme quality of the Kanile'a (and an attribute of a hand-made, non-production 'ukulele).

If there's anyone out there considering the aNueNue I'd absolutely give it a strong positive recommendation without any hesitation at all.

I have played several L1L's. I believe it is a great ukulele for the money.
aNue-Nue's are all nice, but the long neck Soprano is special.

You kn I do agree those anuanue ukes are great. Kamaka has longneck sopranos and Concerts although they are hard to get in USA but i do know of where to get them in stock and try them out. Koaloha also makes great soprano and concert lonecks as well as Kelii the K brand everyone forgets to mention.

The Papa 1 longneck soprano is a great uke, particularly for the price. I play mine daily!

I have an aNueNue Lani I long neck with a pickup. It is great fun to play!

I have a question about these... I don't know why I came up with that, just curious:
How do you find cases for these longneck ukuleles?

Top Bottom