Got a chance to catch Aldrine and Aaron this past Weds nite here on Kauai

Howie1947

Reaction score
What a show they put on ! They played for two hrs non-stop. Thanks again guys for the wonderful evening of music you provided. Mike & Krispin

You lucky dog!!!! How cool was that???

where were they playin? I wish I were in Kauai! I would've loved to have seen that show!! My cousin, Paul Togioka, from Kauai plays a mean slack key. Check him out if he is gigging.

I'm curious as to where they were playing as well...I was just in Kauai and sorry I didn't get to see them play. I saw them at the Waipouli Beach Resort a while back and really enjoyed it. If they will be playing somewhere when I go in October, I'd really like to catch their show.

Aren't they still playing at the Waipouli Resort?

I got to see them this past winter in California. (I can't comment on Aaron's ukulele playing ability because he played guitar. I don't even know if he plays uke. -- I don't want him to think I'm not appreciating his guitar playing though) Aldrine??? He is an AWESOME ukulele player. You are truly lucky to have seen them play.

I got to see them this past winter in California. (I can't comment on Aaron's ukulele playing ability because he played guitar. I don't even know if he plays uke. -- I don't want him to think I'm not appreciating his guitar playing though) Aldrine??? He is an AWESOME ukulele player. You are truly lucky to have seen them play.
I haven't quite decided which one I like best (actually all), but Aaron is quite a talented individual, check it out . . . we are talking about Aaron and not Ryan, right?

Last edited:
I haven't quite decided which one I like best (actually all), but Aaron is quite a talented individual, check it out . . . we are talking about Aaron and not Ryan, right?

What an AWESOME video!!!

Excellent video! It's videos like that which keep me from posting mine though....

I am. I've not had the pleasure of meeting Rayan yet.

Top Bottom