PDA

View Full Version : Koaloha standard soprano and Kala KA-S soprano FS or FT

ashleychantel
07-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Both ukes are sold!

ashleychantel
07-18-2010, 01:18 PM
price lowered to $450 shipping included CONUS for the Koaloha and $60 plus shipping for the Kala

Lanark
07-20-2010, 09:27 AM
I can send you money by PayPal when I get home later. Call me. Just in case here is my home number. You can leave a message and I can return call....

Bonnie

Not to be sticking my nose in uninvited here, but I might suggest my dear Bonnie, that it's always kind of a bad idea to post your phone numbers on a public message board. It has the potential to end quite unpleasantly with identity theft or harassment or who knows what. (I can right click a Google search and come up with a last name and a home address in about a second...)

I'd suggest deleting the posts and corresponding with info like that through the Private Messages. You're probably a lot better off with that.

Just my little heads up.

Mods? Would it be kosher of you to intervene here?

mailman
07-20-2010, 09:33 AM
Ashley, you've made me curious about the "new style Kamaka soprano". I just went to their website to check, but found no mention of a new uke. What uke is it that caught your eye?

ashleychantel
07-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Ashley, you've made me curious about the "new style Kamaka soprano". I just went to their website to check, but found no mention of a new uke. What uke is it that caught your eye?

I was just meaning not vintage. Haha. I've had an older one and now I'd like to try one of their newer ones.

ashleychantel
07-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Oh, and Bonnie I pm'd you.

ADD
07-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Thanks to Senior member, Lanark. I'll delete this one too if you will delete yours. Old ladies shouldn't use computers. Mods, I would have been grateful for an intervention.

ashleychantel
07-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Koaloha sold. The Kala is still for sale!

Kanaka916
07-22-2010, 06:03 AM
Thanks to Senior member, Lanark. I'll delete this one too if you will delete yours. Old ladies shouldn't use computers. Mods, I would have been grateful for an intervention.
Bonnie, I permanently removed your previous posts. I'm glad we have members who care for the welfare of others. Kudos to Lanark . . . way to go Brah.

Lanark
07-23-2010, 08:23 AM
Just doing my part for the UU ohana.