The eagle has laaaaaanded!

MelBees

Reaction score
Hola Ukulele Underground. Just wanted to let you guys know that when I got back from work today, I had a beautiful custom Kanile'a tenor on my porch, Ukulele Underground edition! I truly think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever owned/will ever own.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHMYGOSHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTHISISAMAZING

This post is short because I can't play ukulele while I'm typing, and right now I really just want to be playing ukulele. I'll put up a video soon though so we can all share the love.

Love to all!

Photo on 2010-07-1.jpg

Alright! To cool! Enjoy!

Sweetness! Makes me excited just to hear about it! Like Melissa, I can't wait for the video as well! Enjoy

Congratulations. You now own one truly fantastic ukulele!

Ahhh it's beautiful! You are so lucky! Video...video...video!

I think it's fake. The logo and label are backwards. Send it to me and I'll report it to the appropriate authorities.

Congrats on the sweet one-of-a-kind uke! :D I hope this means we'll see many more videos from you!

Congrats and can't wait to see the vid and listen to that sweet sound!!!

Aloha and Congrats MelBees,
Hola to you too, I can almost feel your happiness with your custom Kanile'a ukulele. Sooo happy for you!!
I wish I had one too , for sure.. and I understand how much you jus wanna play now.....Have Fun girl!!Way to go!!
BTW- Welcome to the UU and our forums...."Keep strumming them strings" Ukuleles are for eva's!!! Uke On!!!
Looking forward for your video tooo!! MM Stan!!

Top Bottom