james hill is da bombbbb

Great vid and yes I'm on the mailing list!!! This is someone who deserves much more attention on this forum. Fun performer and brilliant.

My face melted off after seeing this in person, and I had to scrape it off the floor with a spatula.

BUT...the only thing more amazing than watching him shred is seeing his teaching method in action.

He is totally my ukulele hero. For reals.

I have had the very good fortune of meetng James.
He was an instructor at a music camp I attended.
I got the chance to jam with him at the Reno Fest and play the song I learned the summer before at camp.
I have been playing ukulele & guitar for 50 years, meeting James put a spark in my playing that has taken me to a new level.

James Hill is without a doubt one of the best ukulele players in the world, he is also a great entertainer.
He is also a world class instructor. But most important and impressive is he is one of the nicest people you can ever hope to meet.

too true - my favourite by far.

My face melted off after seeing this in person, and I had to scrape it off the floor with a spatula.

BUT...the only thing more amazing than watching him shred is seeing his teaching method in action.

I really enjoyed the "Billy Jean" and "One Note Samba" videos, but this one....not so much. Almost five minutes of my life wasted that I can never get back. Different strokes for different folks....

Top Bottom