This is NOT me!

salukulady

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywYk8oIAtf8

You can imagine my horror when I typed in my screen name into youtube (because I was curious) and this person came up. I repeat this is NOT me! If I ever get the nerve up to post a song I will post it under another screen name. Please don't confuse this woman with me. And don't waste your time looking at her other videos....they may be harmful to your health and uke playing.....her music drove me to drink....again and again.......

I know her and knew it wasn't you.

I admire her pluck and determination but I had to get really firm with her because she kept posting comments on my MySpace page that had YouTube vids that autostarted when the page loaded. And I mean kept on doing it.

Imagine three different copies of her going off at once. :eek:

her music drove me to drink....again and again.......

Me too. For which I'm eternally grateful to her. :rolleyes:

(I believe I'll have me a little snort o' bourbon long about now. Strictly for medicinal purposes.)

I know her and knew it wasn't you.

I admire her pluck and determination but I had to get really firm with her because she kept posting comments on my MySpace page that had YouTube vids that autostarted when the page loaded. And I mean kept on doing it.

Imagine three different copies of her going off at once. :eek:

Me too. For which I'm eternally grateful to her. :rolleyes:

(I believe I'll have me a little snort o' bourbon long about now. Strictly for medicinal purposes.)
Yikes, three of her at once? I admire most quirky things, but some performance artist's get under my skin. Hobo Kelly on speed?

I knew that wasn't you. She's much too....um, much. And she's obviously not a Parrothead!!!

Oh, dear. It would appear you've developed a minor case of Rick Astley syndrome.
Now I understand what being RickRolled means......had to google his name.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywYk8oIAtf8

You can imagine my horror when I typed in my screen name into youtube (because I was curious) and this person came up. I repeat this is NOT me! If I ever get the nerve up to post a song I will post it under another screen name. Please don't confuse this woman with me. And don't waste your time looking at her other videos....they may be harmful to your health and uke playing.....her music drove me to drink....again and again.......

i think i just got dumber from watching those...

Top Bottom