ukulele players need your vote

MGM

Reaction score
A good friend of mine in New York who teaches music for teens has enetered the Baby Ruth "Take me out to the Ballgame" conctest trying to win a spot to perform at the Allstars game i believe in New York. he has made it to the top ten finalist and needs our vote There is also another ukulele player in the top ten. Cgheck them out and give a hand. Wouldnt it be cool to see the ukulele performed on TV at the game...My friend is playing the white cutomized baby Ruthalele but the Tuba does it for me (I played tuba in High School lol)

Heres the link!!
http://www.mlb.com/babyruth

done.. hes on 13% and somebody else is on 13% and the person winning is on 16%

everybody start voting :D

just voted now, baby ruthelele is at 16%, currently in the lead :D

woooo. its still number 1. make sure you guys vote all 25 times. lol

Last edited:
dont mind his playing on the video...He is actually a very accomplished Player. i frist met him three years ago at the nEW yORK UKULELE FESTIVAL and he won this years ukulele giveaway at the festival for the most aspiring and talented player. Won with Jake S version of AVA MARIA. THANKS SO MUCH KEPP VOTING Michael

Vote's in and he's at 19% . . . Good Luck!

Looks like Ruth-a-lele's rounding 2nd base. I hope he scores

Baby Ruth-ulele is at 19 percent well done for the ukulele underground... maybe we can swing other elections or decisions... (ponders to himself)

Bassukuguy

Just turned about a kijillion parrot heads onto this contest over at buffettnews.com. Your buddy WILL win now!

"baby ruth, not the adult ruth"

hilarious! they got my vote. to be fair, i watched all 10 videos (yes, productive monday morning here at work). baby ruthulele was truly the best. that guy studying in the library was a close second though.

ruthulele currently at 24%

Top Bottom