Welcome UkuleleHill - Your New Moderator!

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
It is with great pleasure that I announce our newest moderator, Mr. UkuleleHill!

*dances*

:D

I am honored to call him my friend and I know he'll do an excellent job! Please congratulate him!

kEcAC.jpg

you go andy! There are only three things that mod powers should be used for: good, flying, and talking to woodland creatures. If you could send me a puppy too, that would be great.

Congratulations Andy! Well deserved. I know you will do an excellent job!

Oh no. I've heard that guys a real hard-a$$. :D:D:D

Congrats Andy!

Perfect! This is exactly as it should be.

MY PLAN IS COMING TO FRUITION! MUAH HA HA HAAA

*ahem*... I mean...

Congrats, Andy... you're going to be a major asset to this place.

Congrats Andy.

Thank you so much Seeso, and everyone for the warm welcome into modship :) I won't let you all down!

Congrats, Andy! Better you than me. :p

But seriously, I admin a large tech forum and I know how much work it takes and that it's mostly a thankless job. You have my utmost respect for donning the mod mantle.

And thanks to all the mods here for doing such a great job of keeping this place civil. IMHO, moderation can make or break a forum. There's a fine line between being a nazi and just letting the joint run amuck. The mods here show a great balance. :)

Congrats, Andy! You'll be great!

I always said out of all of us, Andy should be first in line to be a mod. Very glad to see that!!! Go Andy, take a celebration puff in your pencigaratte thing.

Don't even think about banning me! Congrats!

Hey Andy - congrats to you *lots of exclamation marks but not so many that I will be expelled from UU*
Forgive my ignorance - I'm a newbie around the forum thing, and I'm from Oz ;)
Can you tell me in a nutshell what does your new role in modship actually mean?
Is there a lot of work involved? I guess it's all about making sure everything and everyone one stays nice. I'm all for that.
Talking of which, one of the nice things at UWC was my first jam at Strawberry Fields. I didn't know any of you but there I was strumming along with a song I'd never heard before but now will NEVER forget ... YOU on lead with a little bit of Chicken Fried.
So much fun :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzVvhFp0UOA

Top Bottom