I'm a senior member? I'M A SENIOR MEMBER!!

jehicks87

Reaction score
So, I just realized that I've reached "senior member" status. I have two things to say to that:

1) SWEET!

2) I feel so very, very sorry and apologize in advance for any newcomers or regulars that will take anything I have to say seriously or base any sort of opinion on the words that are attributed to me, thinking that because I am a Sr. Mem. I surely must know what I'm talking about... May God have mercy on us all.

;)

Love you, UU and all the folks here. Except for you. Yeah, YOU! Ok... you, too.

Congrats. You officially spend lots of time looking at, displaying, commenting on and helping people choose ukuleles. Just like the rest of us.

Great, now you get 10% off all purchases from the UU store on Tuesdays- Senior Discount Day.
Your AARP membership forms should be arriving in your mail shortly. ;)

Congratulations - just a few more and I'll be joining you in the illustrious halls.

bahahaha... i dunno. I just thought it was something to start a thread about. My ego is GYNORMOUS. Or, I was just bored...

Congrats!! :)

Ehhhhh? Huhhh? <grumble> this dag nabbit hearing aid.... -sssqqeeeeeeeaaallllllll-.. Ok.. Now what did you say sonny?

Senior status???

So, I just realized that I've reached "senior member" status. I have two things to say to that:

1) SWEET!

2) I feel so very, very sorry and apologize in advance for any newcomers or regulars that will take anything I have to say seriously or base any sort of opinion on the words that are attributed to me, thinking that because I am a Sr. Mem. I surely must know what I'm talking about... May God have mercy on us all

Love you, UU and all the folks here. Except for you. Yeah, YOU! Ok... you, too.
Congrats Jake,
I wonder what they call the next level??HMMM...anyone knows????
"Keep safe and take care, Many thanks....MM Stan...

Definitely cause for celebration I'm thinking!!!
Congratulations indeed. Now go make yourself a nice cup of tea ;)

Congrats Jake,
I wonder what they call the next level??HMMM...anyone knows????
"Keep safe and take care, Many thanks....MM Stan...

I think they should call the next level "Obsessive/Compulsive Member".

Top Bottom