Concert - Surf flea with Rosewood Fretboard and Aquila's <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouthy1

Reaction score
SOLD! Thanks Thumper

Okay, I tried 8 times to upload the *&&^%# pictures to the site. No luck. I love the site but the picture thing kills me. I have a great article about a Kamaka untouched since 1968 that someone gave me but I can't show it off because I can't post the pictures.l I know I need to post with pictures of a sign with Mouthy on it plus the date and UU but I can't post anything. I just posted this on Fleamarketmusic.com on their boards so you can look at those crummy pictures or please email me and I will get you 5 freshly taken photos. Okay, here it is.

Concert neck Surf Flea with Rosewood Fretboard and Aquila strings. In perfect like new condition. Plays perfect and that is why I have 3 other Flea's/Flukes. This one is worth the most and I need the money for a new hobby(I am still a uker but I have other fun stuff I do too but uke is usually in there somewhere too). This latest one is a big ticket item(motorcycles) so I need some fairly quick money. Anyway, email for pictures and I will get some out to you or look at Eflea for some faster than that. $220 shipped to your door with insurance. Paypal since I need the money soon. Thanks and feel free to ask any questions.

Here is a link to Fleamarket music so you can see. Thank you. http://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/

Last edited:
Suggestions are great

Very good suggestions, I don't know why I didn't think of them. I went ahead and did the link to Fleamarketmusic and thanks for your suggestions. You would think I had my brain removed sometimes but I guess I am just saving it until I get older. Thank you again everyone.:cool:

Pics

Here are two of your pics. Great price for this uke. Someone will snag this one quick.

Attachments

• 44018-002..jpg
    44018-002..jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 80493-001..jpg
    80493-001..jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 20
Thank you Provines. I don't know why I can't figure it out but I really appreciate your help. Thank you!!!

Hi Thumper, I got the email and sent you one back. It does come with a gig bag and since I have several Flea's/Flukes, I can't remember which one fits the concert neck best but I will ship with that one of course. Sent paypal info. if you would like to buy.

Got the payment and thank you Thumper and everyone else who asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom