The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

AcousticMonster

Reaction score
Well, I got roped into seeing this Saturday while on a blind date. This is, hands down, the most boring movie I've ever seen! I can't believe they dragged this out for two hours.

(Attention: SPOILERS)

Let me sum it up for you in a nutshell...

They are making out in a field. They are making out in her room. They are making out in her truck. They are making out in on the street. She makes out with the other dude. She makes out again with the vampire dude. About 15 minutes worth of action/fight scenes, then back to the making out. And finally...It ends with them making out in a field again.

The only person that didn't get to make out was...ME! :mad:

This movie sucked blue whale! <--- Wayne's World reference

Last edited:
Vampires SUCK.

Man that IMDB forum stinks! Can't you see all the posts together? I can't navigate it very well.

Yes, but you have to create an account, and then log in to get that option. You can't even quote people, so its hard to tell they are talking back to me or not.

The IMDB forums are really bad, and an outed system.

So I'm not clear AcousticMonster.....are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? :)

So I'm not clear AcousticMonster.....are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? :)

I would have to go with Jacob I guess. He was less annoying of the two. Plus I like werewolves over vampires in general.

In real life, she would have married Edward for the money, and cheated with Jacob (the bad boy). :p

I find it kind of funny this is a bunch of guys over 16 talking about this movie, lol. We know it wasn't made for you.

On the other hand, I'm 28 and I watched the 2nd one in the sequel (New Moon) cuz I was bored... until the smokin' hot werewolf guy came on screen. After that, I forgot what the movie was even about.

On the other hand, I'm 28 and I watched the 2nd one in the sequel (New Moon) cuz I was bored... until the smokin' hot werewolf guy came on screen. After that, I forgot what the movie was even about.

My wife, who read the books, asked me to go to the latest movie on opening night...at 12pm! It was us and a couple hundred 13 - 16 year olds....I'll tell you Melissa, a gasp and cheer went out when Jacob first came on screen....of course his shirt was off.

Last edited:
I hate how they say that it is reaching for more male fans now because of action. The war was like the cullens as a jaguar and the newborns like a kitten! They were WAY too easy! The movie was mostly about Edward and Jacob acting bad-*** and making out with Bella..

I hate how they say that it is reaching for more male fans now because of action. The war was like the cullens as a jaguar and the newborns like a kitten! They were WAY too easy! The movie was mostly about Edward and Jacob acting bad-*** and making out with Bella..
Don't forget it's also about Jacob's amazing body!

Should I feel terrible that he is 18? lol

Don't forget it's also about Jacob's amazing body!

Should I feel terrible that he is 18? lol

twilight-moms-do&#.jpg

:D

Also, a workmate showed me this today. Go to http://iwl.me/, type in:

herp derp herp derp herp derp edward cullen herp derp herp derp herp derp

then click on Analyze. You can increase the number of "herp derp's" :D

p.s. Unlike most guys who were automatically dismissive, I tried to give Twilight a chance. I read a few chapters of the book but felt myself getting increasingly stupider. I also watched the movie and at the end was like "wtf? Paedophile vampires who can go out in the sun, and when they do they sparkle?" Then I read this, and I whole-heartedly agree with it.

Last edited:
View attachment 14536

:D

Also, a workmate showed me this today. Go to http://iwl.me/, type in:

herp derp herp derp herp derp edward cullen herp derp herp derp herp derp

then click on Analyze. You can increase the number of "herp derp's" :D

p.s. Unlike most guys who were automatically dismissive, I tried to give Twilight a chance. I read a few chapters of the book but felt myself getting increasingly stupider. I also watched the movie and at the end was like "wtf? Paedophile vampires who can go out in the sun, and when they do they sparkle?" Then I read this, and I whole-heartedly agree with it.
Hahahahaha!

Top Bottom