Yesterday

Ukesista

Reaction score
I know that there are plenty of versions of this song on youtube but I wanted show some variety in my playing and also say thanks to davoomac because I learnt this song from his tutorials.

Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AnH6ViPIYE

I bought my uke in February this year, and then discovered this site and Dominator's site. Whenever the competition was on where everyone was posting tutorials that's when I came across davoomac's tute's so probably a few months all up. I use to have an acoustic guitar that I played for a long time so transferring to uke was an easier transition than just learning straight up.

yeah i find it that many ppl that use to play th guitar previously and turn to play the uke find it easier. lucky!

I had to start from scratch like most ppl.
Ill check out davoomac's tute.

Thanks for posting again, looking forward to more vids

yeah i find it that many ppl that use to play th guitar previously and turn to play the uke find it easier. lucky!

I had to start from scratch like most ppl.
Ill check out davoomac's tute.

Thanks for posting again, looking forward to more vids

Well if you learnt from scratch you are doing an awesome job!. Your playing is excellent. So be sure to post so more videos ok.

thanks I'll post some more videos up soon.

Very nice and really like the strumming and triplets you put in there around 1:00 minute in. I'm trying to vary my playing a bit, but haven't gotten very far yet.

Very nice and really like the strumming and triplets you put in there around 1:00 minute in. I'm trying to vary my playing a bit, but haven't gotten very far yet.

Hey thanks for that. My uke is not an expensive one, $140 Australian dollars and I upgraded to Aquilla's about a month ago. The notes don't ring for too long so I have add some picking arrangements so that the solo sounds better.

I feel like I'm always hunched over like a troll when i play. i need to follow your example. cheers!

:D I laughed when I read that. You don't look hunched over, I always thought how relaxed you look in your video's I'm a little tense and want to get more comfortable with playing in front of the camera.

hey Ukesista, glad those tutorials could be of some help! You play that ukulele beautifully!:D:D

Thank you very much! I am very humbled by all the support. Your tutorials were excellent and did help to learn this version of yesterday.

Hey Ukesista! You play that really well. I'm going to share your video with my friend Leigh. She bought an Aria ukulele a while ago (hasn't upgraded the strings yet), and I think seeing your video will inspire her to start playing it :)

Thanks 14twelve, it's so good to get all this support and I
m very humbled by all of it. I have a friend who has recently bought an Aria concert and she is having a great time with hers. Upgrading to the Aquilla's made a huge different to the sound quality and playability for me.

Top Bottom