Aldrine + Danyo Live Show Tonight! (1/17/08) 7:30pm HST (9:30pm PST)

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Ok guys, I think we figured out this live streaming thing for tonight's show. We should have a link to a live stream tonight on our main page. Hope to see you all online tonight.

It's gonna be broadcasted from Danyo's mogulus channel.

www.mogulus.com/danyotv

So check it out guys!

If you're on Oahu, come check out the live show instead at Diamond head cove. See my post on the Oahu meet up thread.

lol hopefully mogulus will work this time. if not, ustream is always a good backup haha. hilarious chats, here we come!

also, i'd like to take note of the thread number in the url.... its 333! hahaha. sorry i just so happened to notice that lol

Last edited:
Dude Mogulus sucks. Lets use Ustream instead.

Ok guys hang tight, we're starting soon chck the main page.

haha rayan. this was priceless. telling aldrine using Jake's uke

" don't waste it" >_< lmao.

off of ustream..... and back on to UU lol.

good job guys, too bad theres no other way to get good streaming video.... no hilarious chat log this time tho :(

haha yea. nice type there fred:). but yea we should find a better streaming site...*throws on detective holmes hat*

Sorry guys. We tried. There was too much background noise there and every bit of noise contributes to the load the stream needs to handle. Inevitably with the low bandwidth of clearwire and the noise, the stream didn't go that great. We have something pretty cool to announce though to make it up.

Fyi

The video from this night will be on the main site sometime this week.

Top Bottom