I would like you to hear the only thing I know so far

Keef

Reaction score
The problem is I have it on a voice memo on my iPhone I can mail the memo but I don't know how to post it on the Internet does anyone think they might be able to help I'd be glad to mail it to you
Keep in mind I have no idea what chords I'm playing or anything else it's just a bunch of plinking sounds put together to make my best effort so far :)
if you would like to help me figure out how to post this memo or you just want to hear it email me at kempocat@gmail.com

Last edited:
Audioboo? Search for a site that you can upload music files to.

I got your email but the music file won't open. Damned technology!

it looks like if I am going to continue with this hobby ( I am ) then I will need to get internet access for my home computer so I can make videos
what good is making music if you cant share it?
I am somewhat of a hermit so my cat is my only audience

it looks like if I am going to continue with this hobby ( I am ) then I will need to get internet access for my home computer so I can make videos
what good is making music if you cant share it?
I am somewhat of a hermit so my cat is my only audience

Im not techno savvy at all,, but I have a flip camera that is passable . and I can download the vids at my lunch hour. I have no home computer either.
Good Luck,
Steve

right now I have a Iphone 3G with no video feature maybe a upgrade to a 3GS would be the easiest

Qik Video is a decent iPhone app for making videos.

Top Bottom