PDA

View Full Version : Win a Lanikai Banjolele just by reading Uke Comics!!!

djcoffman
07-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Hi there! This is D.J. Coffman, creator of the BIGFOOT & TIKI show comic. I wanted to let everyone at Ukulele Underground know about a special giveaway promo we're doing -- Our sponsor Lanikai Ukuleles has agreed to giveaway a BANJOLELE to one of our newsletter subscribers at the end of August!

All you have to do is head over to http://bigfootandtiki.com and join our "UKE CLUB" newsletter and at the end of August we'll be drawing the winners email address - then the Banjolele is yours!

Also of note, I run the mailing list myself, so I promise not to spam you with junk! You'll only receive a semi weekly email with bonus ukulele comics and secret offers like this one.

sharp21
07-21-2010, 05:33 AM
Did I mention that I subscribed?
Great looking new website!
S.

Rick
07-21-2010, 11:36 AM
I sub'd :] The website does look great!

bunnyflower
07-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Yippie skippy! :D

And, I can't figure out what melody the theme song should be in my head... but, when I see "The Bigfoot and Tiki Show" written out, I keep hearing that bit to the tune of "The Itchy and Scratchy Show!" from the Simpsons. heheee.

seeso
07-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Hey bud! Welcome to UU. This section is only for contests that are hosted on UU, so I'm moving it to the "Videos and Links" section.

PS. I signed up on the list, too. :)

cletus
07-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks and welcome to UU.

farmerboy
07-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Good luck with this. I've subscribed too.

lochtessmonster
07-22-2010, 10:06 AM
woot! I'm in. You had me at comics, but throwing in tikis, ukes and even the possibility of a banjolele... doesn't get any better than that.

telebob
07-22-2010, 10:23 AM
CooL Comic strip. I subscribed...

BTW, I've ordered a Lanikai SZW-TCA Cutaway Zebrawood Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele from Musicians Friend. Can't wait for it to arrive, as its case came earlier this week.

P.S. But I still hope to win the Banjolele!! hee hee... :)

djcoffman
07-23-2010, 06:14 AM
Hey bud! Welcome to UU. This section is only for contests that are hosted on UU, so I'm moving it to the "Videos and Links" section.

PS. I signed up on the list, too. :)

Woops! my bad! I saw Ukulele Contests and jumped the gun! Thanks for signing up!

djcoffman
07-28-2010, 11:42 AM
Just bumping this up so nobody misses it. Thanks!

JT_Ukes
07-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Hi there! This is D.J. Coffman, creator of the BIGFOOT & TIKI show comic. I wanted to let everyone at Ukulele Underground know about a special giveaway promo we're doing -- Our sponsor Lanikai Ukuleles has agreed to giveaway a BANJOLELE to one of our newsletter subscribers at the end of August!

All you have to do is head over to http://bigfootandtiki.com and join our "UKE CLUB" newsletter and at the end of August we'll be drawing the winners email address - then the Banjolele is yours!

Also of note, I run the mailing list myself, so I promise not to spam you with junk! You'll only receive a semi weekly email with bonus ukulele comics and secret offers like this one.

Heyya DJ,

JT from NightGig and The Gigcast here, Welcome to UU!

Great contest, I've been wanting a banjolele!

Hope the Comic does well for ya!

JT

djcoffman
07-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Hey JT! Are you till doing JT Ukes at 40 or a youtube show? Thanks for signing up!