Win a Lanikai Banjolele just by reading Uke Comics!!!

djcoffman

Reaction score
Hi there! This is D.J. Coffman, creator of the BIGFOOT & TIKI show comic. I wanted to let everyone at Ukulele Underground know about a special giveaway promo we're doing -- Our sponsor Lanikai Ukuleles has agreed to giveaway a BANJOLELE to one of our newsletter subscribers at the end of August!

All you have to do is head over to http://bigfootandtiki.com and join our "UKE CLUB" newsletter and at the end of August we'll be drawing the winners email address - then the Banjolele is yours!

Also of note, I run the mailing list myself, so I promise not to spam you with junk! You'll only receive a semi weekly email with bonus ukulele comics and secret offers like this one.

Did I mention that I subscribed?
Great looking new website!
S.

I sub'd :] The website does look great!

Yippie skippy! :D

And, I can't figure out what melody the theme song should be in my head... but, when I see "The Bigfoot and Tiki Show" written out, I keep hearing that bit to the tune of "The Itchy and Scratchy Show!" from the Simpsons. heheee.

Hey bud! Welcome to UU. This section is only for contests that are hosted on UU, so I'm moving it to the "Videos and Links" section.

PS. I signed up on the list, too. :)

Thanks and welcome to UU.

Good luck with this. I've subscribed too.

woot! I'm in. You had me at comics, but throwing in tikis, ukes and even the possibility of a banjolele... doesn't get any better than that.

CooL Comic strip. I subscribed...

BTW, I've ordered a Lanikai SZW-TCA Cutaway Zebrawood Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele from Musicians Friend. Can't wait for it to arrive, as its case came earlier this week.

P.S. But I still hope to win the Banjolele!! hee hee... :)

Hey bud! Welcome to UU. This section is only for contests that are hosted on UU, so I'm moving it to the "Videos and Links" section.

PS. I signed up on the list, too. :)

Woops! my bad! I saw Ukulele Contests and jumped the gun! Thanks for signing up!

Hi there! This is D.J. Coffman, creator of the BIGFOOT & TIKI show comic. I wanted to let everyone at Ukulele Underground know about a special giveaway promo we're doing -- Our sponsor Lanikai Ukuleles has agreed to giveaway a BANJOLELE to one of our newsletter subscribers at the end of August!

All you have to do is head over to http://bigfootandtiki.com and join our "UKE CLUB" newsletter and at the end of August we'll be drawing the winners email address - then the Banjolele is yours!

Also of note, I run the mailing list myself, so I promise not to spam you with junk! You'll only receive a semi weekly email with bonus ukulele comics and secret offers like this one.

Heyya DJ,

JT from NightGig and The Gigcast here, Welcome to UU!

Great contest, I've been wanting a banjolele!

Hope the Comic does well for ya!

JT

Top Bottom