FS: Kala Koa Tenor + Case & Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

skygoneblue

Reaction score
I've been loving playing uke, but weddings are entirely too costly... :(

Just a few months ago, I got this uke from MGM with a zipper case, tuner, and chord book for $350 (plus shipping). However, the uke I bought began to split along the underside, so I had to send it to Kala to get a replacement. So, I'm essentially offering a new-in-box koa tenor uke from Kala. It's so new, that it hasn't even arrived in the mail yet.

I'd like to sell this for $300 + shipping, and that will include everything. It will be packed safely, and shipped insured to wherever it needs to go.

I'll post some pictures when it gets here (likely tomorrow). If you have any questions, or are interested, post here or hit me up with an email: lpbro@hotmail.com

(If you need online sales references, you can see my reputation over at TalkBass.com with the same username.)

So, apparently FedEx screwed up bigtime, and I still don't have this uke from the Kala factory.

Pics are coming, I promise!

I presume so; though I'm honestly not a real aficionado when it comes to uke construction. The model number is KA-KTE-C if that helps.

I just got back from vacation, and the uke finally made it to my doorstep while I was gone. I'll get pictures up soon!

Should be. Kala's koa ukes are laminates.

I got one for my nephew,and yes it is a laminate. That being said, it is one of the thinest laminates I've seen on a uke... as thin as the top on my Kiwaya.
My nephew's had an amazing amount of sustain, and absolutely beautiful.

Sorry for the extremely long delay in replying here. I just got married and you know, starting life all over again.

I've decided to hang on to this uke for the time being. If I change my mind, I know where to find you all!

:)

Since you've decided to hang on to it, I'll close this thread. Should you decide to put it up, send me or one of the other Mods to unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom