Can you buy high G Aquila strings individually?

casarole45

Reaction score
Just wondering as when I put on my high g I had to take it off and put it back on unfortunately now it is all scratched up. Hopefully you can get individual replacement strings as I'm not really wanting to buy a new pack?

I don't think Aquila or any of their distributors offers singles.

depends on the shop. The one I used to work in would split packs and sell individual strings for you there and then - find a friendly one somewhere if you can.

Hi mimmo. I've found several places to buy low G singles. I think the original question was if someone sold high G singles.

Buy a new full set and use the high "G" you need. You will then have spares in case you break a string.
Nothing worse than breaking a string during a big time paying gig. (oh I wish).

Ouch!
sorry, maybe I am too tired today.
unfortunately there are no sngle nylgut strings.
BTW, I do not remember that some other brands sold individual nylon uke strings.
maybe do you know someone?
Ciao
Mimmo
Aloha Mimmo,
Welcome to the UU too, and our forums....
It's good to have you on here....and contributing on your strings...
Until Next time, Ciao.....MM Stan....

cheers dudes, after trying a few suggestions I didn't have much success, don't think I have much choice but to buy a new set (I'll have to raid my cash again, I've only just spent out on a fancy set of ukulele cuff-links for a wedding... but thats another thread =D ). If nothing else it was worth it to get the legendary mimmo on =D

Last edited:
Top Bottom