Aldrine's Music Theory Videos Compiled

lambchop

Reaction score
I really like Aldrine's "Uke Minutes," especially the ones about music theory. I looked through all the minutes a couple of days ago and picked out the ones most related to theory subjects and then compiled links of them on my latest blog entry. It's a handy way to find the videos related to these topics. I did not embed anything - it is just a story with links that takes the viewer back to UU - but some of you may find it helpful. Aldrine's stuff on scales and chords is incredible - makes a hard thing really easy to understand. Of course, most of you here know this, but it still needs to be said. You know the place by now, http://lambchopukulele.blogspot.com/

Mike

Thank you for your labor of love for our benefit.

Nice article. I also read your interview with Brittni Paiva. Very interesting and informing.

Mahalo,

Keep uke'in',

Nice job . . . one of my pet projects before the year comes to an end was to to compile the Uke Minutes. Thank you for taking the time and effort to list it. I may make a compilation just so that it's available on the forum. Again, Much Mahaloz for the listing.

Top Bottom