Hey Soul Sister at the Uke Jam

trptuke

Reaction score
So I got the music for our local monthly uke jam this Saturday. Third song on the list is Hey Soul Sister, which I have never heard, but I've seen it get trashed in these forums. I can't wait to find out what the fuss is all about. Even if it's terrible, I just feel lucky that I live near a real uke shop with an organized jam and concerts and lessons and all that. But anyway, I thought Train basically went away after Drops of Jupiter. Are they still around? Is this a recent song?

soul sister is a good song! who says otherwise? whyIoughtta...

Anyways, yes. Train is still around and Hey Soul Sister is a new song. They are a great band, I really liked Whipping Boy and Drops of Jupiter (cd's). You should check into them a bit more.

I was gonna tell you to just turn on a pop radio station and wait about 40 minutes. I'd be shocked if you didn't hear it. I don't think it's too hard of a song chord wise.

4 chords over and over again (E, B, C#m, A). Very hard to sing as it's SOOOOO high. AND, the original DOES feature a ukulele.

(I thought Train had vanished, too, then one of my students brought this song in) ;)

Top Bottom