Weird habits when playing..

pakiboy949

Reaction score
does anybody have any weird habits when playing the uke. When I'm really concentrating when I'm playing I think I make the stupidest face, I pretty much play with my mouth open and stare either deep into the uke or deep into space.

What little habits do you guys have?

i never noticed till i started recording videos, but i have this weird habit of look out into space, usually to my left, like im looking for guidance from an unseen force thats going to help me remember the next chord while im concentrating on getting the lyrics right to the song im singing. hahaha.

i also pucker my lips like im bout to kiss someone. hahaha

usually, if im not TRYING to sing, i find myself biting my tongue, not hard tho. and i tend not to talk when im playing..... i have to stop playing in order to talk. i guess that's why i have a hard time singing too haha

habits?

not being satisfied, doing it over and over again to the point im tired and sloppy.

does anybody have any weird habits when playing the uke. When I'm really concentrating when I'm playing I think I make the stupidest face, I pretty much play with my mouth open and stare either deep into the uke or deep into space.

What little habits do you guys have?

hahaha well when im jammin and i get really into it like...in da zone then i start breathing hard and on top of that i can't talk or sing while playing :(

I thought I was the only one :D

No ways. This is gross but sometimes when I'm playing I drool a little cause my mouth is wide open and I am totally spacing. Good thing this has never happened on stage .... yet....

No ways. This is gross but sometimes when I'm playing I drool a little cause my mouth is wide open and I am totally spacing. Good thing this has never happened on stage .... yet....

hahahahahahaha i had that happen to me A LOT before, not anymore though. i guess cuz i bite my tongue now lol

Bad habits... I wouldn't call it a habit really but there was this one thing I did... while playing... during the christmas online show...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aldrine's bad habits on stage are blowing out my ear drums with the songs "Baby Tonight" and "Lets get it on".

It depends how much i get in to the song,if im just chillin and playen ill have a relaxed look but if im playing a faster song i kinda have a zoned out look and i drool a little its so nastey. My uncle does a odd face to so mabey its a family thing.?.?.?

i tend to use the same strumming pattern from another song:(

multiple habits

if im into what im playing...

1) my toung is sitting outside of my mouth. never noticed till i posted a vid.
2) theree are no sounds at all in my environment. even if someone is talking to directly to me. they wont get a reply
3) my head bobs
4) and the universal stare of into space almost with my eyes crossed

Top Bottom